Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook Time: About 80 minutes total
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1-2 teaspoons orange peel
- 3 cups oat circles (such as Cheerios, crushed to 1½ cups
- 2½ to 3 pounds chicken pieces, skinned
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter melted
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- In a shallow dish, combine egg, orange juice, and orange peel.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture, then roll in cereal to coat.
- Place chicken in a single layer on a rack in a shallow baking pan.
- Drizzle with margarine.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes until meat is no longer pink.
- Oat Circles Fortified Ready to Eat Cereal by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe