Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 7/1/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 can French fried onions
- In a shallow bowl combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken in the butter mixture, then coat with onions.
- Place in a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Top with any remaining onions; drizzle with any remaining butter mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 350°F for 30 – 35 minutes or until chicken is done.