Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 bundle of kangkong
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (asin)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (paminta)
- 1 1/2 cup cornstarch
- cooking oil
- Remove the kangkong leaves. Wash in water and dry.
- Mix the egg, water, cornstarch, flour, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add the kangkong leaves and mix until all the leaves are coated with the batter.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan. Fry the leaves until crispy and golden brown.
- Strain the cooked pieces for excess oil.