Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 lbs chicken cutlets
- 3 – 4 tbsp flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup bread crumbs or panko
- ⅓ to ½ cup Parmesan
- 2 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 oz pine nuts, toasted
- 1 egg, beaten with 1 tsp water
- Combine flour, pepper, crumbs, Parmesan, seasoning, garlic, pine nuts in processor till well blended.
- Coat cutlets in egg, crumb mixture and sauté till browned on both sides.
- In processor, combine basil, lemon, pepper and drizzle in oil till loose paste forms.
- Place spoonful of sauce on each cutlet.