Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Crispy Chicken Nuggets from the Public Health Cookbook, Seattle and King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, government publication in the public domain
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 12 ounces skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 cups corn flakes, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 °F.
- Cut chicken into 1 inch chunks.
- In a small bowl, using a fork, combine egg, honey and mustard.
- In a medium sized bowl, add the crushed cornflakes and toss with the pepper.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture then roll in cornflakes until covered.
- Place chicken on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through and no longer pink in the center.
- Optional step: serve with low-fat dipping sauce.