- 4 servings
Coating mix Edit
- Combine the coating mix ingredients and mix well.
- Measure out ¾ cup into a plastic bag.
- Place chicken pieces into bag and shake to coat.
- Place chicken pieces in a baking dish with heaviest sections towards the outside of the dish.
- Cover with waxed paper.
- Microwave at medium 70% for 18 – 20 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Allow 5 minutes after cooking time.
- Mexican - substitute chili powder or oregano, add ⅛ tsp cayenne.
- Cheddar - substitute cheddar cheese for Parmesan.
- Coating mix keeps well in refrigerator.
- In microwave cooking, natural cheeses (Swiss, cheddar, Parmesan, romano) melt, brown and crisp.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (each 1 Chicken piece):
- 3 protein choices, ½ starch choice
- 8 g carbohydrates | 25 g protein | 10 g fat | 289 calories