A TNT recipe for two.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- 1 large baking potato
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp melted margarine
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ tbsp crumbled basil or thyme
- a little pepper
- Scrub and dry a large baking potato.
- Cut in half lengthwise.
- Brush cut surfaces with a mixture lemon juice and melted margarine, then dip in a mixture grated parmesan cheese, crumbled basil or thyme and a little pepper.
- Bake cut sides down on a greased heavy baking sheet in a 375°F oven for 30 to 35 minutes until tender and browned, crispy and flavorful.