- Cut each onion into 4 thick slices; separate into rings, reserving small rings for other uses. Set aside.
- Combine cereal and next 3 ingredients; divide in half and set aside.
- Beat egg substitute at high speed with electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Dip half of onion rings in egg substitute; dredge in half of crumb mixture. Place in a single layer on baking sheets sprayed with cooking spray.
- Repeat procedure with remaining onion rings and crumb mixture.
- Bake at 375 °F for 15 minutes or until crispy; serve warm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.