Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb fish fillets
Milk mixture Edit
- ½ cup cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- lemon wedges
- Mix milk, vinegar and mustard and let set for 15 minutes. This will make a mustardy, buttermilky dressing to coat the.
- In a separate bowl mix cornmeal with all the seasonings.
- Dip fillets in the milk mixture and then in the cornbread mixture.
- Spray broiling pan with cooking spray or brush with a little olive oil.
- Place fillets on prepared pan and place pan under broiler 4 inches from heat.
- Broil for 4 minutes per side or until flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with lemon wedges if desired.