Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 1 Tablespoon(s) or more, all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) marjoram
- 1 Teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 Pinch(s) black pepper
- 2 1/2 Pound(s) cut into 1/3-in.dice butternut squash
- 2 Tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 325F. In a small bowl, combine well eht garlic, flour, marjoram, salt and pepper.
- In a well oiled, 2-quart (2-L) shallow baking dish, toss Squash pieces with flour mixture, coating evenly, Drizzle coated Squash with 1 tablesboon of the oil and toss well.
- Drizzle the remaining olive oil over the mixture, cover dish tightly with foil and cut 3 slits in the foil to allow steam to escape.
- Bake Squash mixture in the upper third of preheated over for 40 minutes; remove foil and toss mixture gently. Increase heat to 400F and bake Squash 40 minutes longer, or until browned lightly.