Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes about 20 hors d'oeuvres.
- 2 pounds chicken wings (about 10)
- 4 tablespoons curry powder
- 4 tablespoons Major Grey's chutney, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- a 5-inch length of seedless cucumber, seeded and chopped fine (about 1 cup)
- ⅓ cup minced fresh coriander plus coriander sprigs for garnish
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- Cut off the wing tips, reserving them for another use such as stock if desired, and halve the wings at the joint.
- In a bowl stir together the curry powder, 2 tablespoons of the chutney, the lemon juice, the salt, and the cayenne, add the wings, and toss them to coat them well.
- Let the wings marinate, covered and chilled for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- In a small bowl stir together the remaining 2 tablespoons chutney and the soy sauce.
- Arrange the wings, marinade discarded, skin side up, on the oil rack of a broiler pan and bake them in a preheated 475°F.
- Oven for 25 minutes.
- Brush the wings with the soy-sauce mixture and broil them under a preheated broiler about 4 inches from the heat for 1 to 2 minutes, or until they are crisp.