Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes about 20 hors d'oeuvres.
- 2 pounds chicken wings (about 10)
- 4 tablespoons curry powder
- 4 tablespoons Major Grey's chutney, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- a 5-inch length of seedless cucumber, seeded and chopped fine (about 1 cup)
- ⅓ cup minced fresh coriander plus coriander sprigs for garnish
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- Cut off the wing tips, reserving them for another use such as stock if desired, and halve the wings at the joint.
- In a bowl stir together the curry powder, 2 tablespoons of the chutney, the lemon juice, the salt, and the cayenne, add the wings, and toss them to coat them well.
- Let the wings marinate, covered and chilled for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- In a small bowl stir together the remaining 2 tablespoons chutney and the soy sauce.
- Arrange the wings, marinade discarded, skin side up, on the oil rack of a broiler pan and bake them in a preheated 475°F.
- Oven for 25 minutes.
- Brush the wings with the soy-sauce mixture and broil them under a preheated broiler about 4 inches from the heat for 1 to 2 minutes, or until they are crisp.