Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A TNT recipe
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Serves 6 to 8
- 3 lbs chicken drumettes
- ⅓ cup white wine
- ⅔ cup corn oil
- 1 pkg. Good Seasons garlic salad dressing mix
- Mix wine, oil and dressing mix.
- Pour over chicken and marinate for several hours.
- When ready to cook, put in large baking pan.
- Bake in 325°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Turn and brush with remaining marinade.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes more.
- Then broil on both sides until crispy.
- Chicken can be prepared up to point of broiling early in the day.