- In medium bowl, mix scallions, bell pepper and bean sprouts. Evenly divide vegetables between 2 plates.
- Place sesame seeds on small plate. Dredge tofu slices in sesame seeds to coat on all sides.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Add tofu and cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- Evenly divide tofu between the 2 plates, leaning sesame tofu against vegetable mounds.
- Add remaining 2 tbsp oil to skillet.
- Add ginger and cook over medium heat, stirring often, 1 minute.
- Stir in rice vinegar, bring to a boil, then remove from heat.
- Drizzle tofu and vegetables with pan sauce.
- Serve hot.