Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Grill or fry bacon until crisp and golden, then chop coarsely into bite-sized pieces and drain, if necessary, on absorbent paper.
- Set aside.
- Arrange salad leaves on a large platter or individual plates.
- Slice onion very thinly and arrange on top of salad leaves.
- Sprinkle crisp bacon over.
- To serve, drizzle your favourite vinaigrette dressing over and scatter Parmesan shavings on top.