Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Crimean Cup a la Wyndham from How to Mix Drinks by Jerry Thomas—original source of recipe, out of copyright.
- Serves: 5
- rind of ½ an orange, thinly peeled
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- one large wine glass of maraschino
- ½ a wine glass of cognac
- ½ a wine glass of Curaçao
- 2 bottles soda water
- 1 bottle champagne
- ½ pound ice (optional)
- Put the orange rind and sugar in a bowl.
- Macerate with a ladle for one minute.
- Then, add the maraschino, cognac and curacao.
- Mix well together.
- Next, pour in the soda water and champagne, working it up and down with the punch ladle.