Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Algerian sautéed shrimp
- 1 kilo of whole shrimp with heads on
- 2 fresh hot red chiles, sliced into rounds
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 shallots or ½ a small onion chopped
- olive oil and butter
- 2 lemons cut into quarters
- Rinse and drain the shrimp sauté the chilis and shallots in olive oil and butter over medium heat until they start to soften, be generous with the olive oil and butter.
- You'll have more sauce! add the garlic, cook for a few minutes.
- Turn up the heat to high, add the shrimp, season with salt and cook until they just curl up.
- Do not over cook.