From Menu and Recipes Week 5/27/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 pkg. crescent rolls
- 1½ lbs ground beef
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 1 pkg. sloppy joe mix
- 1¼ cup hot water
- 4 oz pkg. mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz pkg. cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef and onion.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add tomato paste, sloppy joe mix and hot water.
- Simmer a few minutes and set aside.
- Place 1 pkg. crescent rolls in bottom of 9x13 baking dish.
- Cover with ground beef mixture.
- Top with cheese.
- Place second pkg. of crescent rolls on top of cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.