Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 5/27/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 pkg. crescent rolls
- 1½ lbs ground beef
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 1 pkg. sloppy joe mix
- 1¼ cup hot water
- 4 oz pkg. mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz pkg. cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef and onion.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add tomato paste, sloppy joe mix and hot water.
- Simmer a few minutes and set aside.
- Place 1 pkg. crescent rolls in bottom of 9x13 baking dish.
- Cover with ground beef mixture.
- Top with cheese.
- Place second pkg. of crescent rolls on top of cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.