Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 tubes crescent rolls
- 2 x 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1¼ cup sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg separated
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Open and lay 1 tube of crescent rolls in the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking pan, making sure to seal the perforations.
- Combine cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, egg yolk and vanilla, mixing thoroughly.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over layer of crescent rolls.
- Open and layout second tube of crescent rolls on a piece of waxed paper.
- Seal all the perforations.
- Place this layer over the cream cheese layer, peeling off the waxed paper.
- Slightly beat egg white and brush over the top.
- Combine ¼ cup sugar with cinnamon and sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Cool and store in the refrigerator.