Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Crescent Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
- 2 pkgs. crescent rolls
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese
- 1/2 to 3/4 c. sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips (reserve 1/2 c. chips)
- Line a 9 x 13 inch pan with 1 package of crescent rolls, press to seal.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla until creamy. Add the
- chocolate chips less the reserved chips. Spread on the filling to 1/4
- inch from the edges. Top with second package of crescent rolls. Pinch
- the edges together. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 mins until golden
- brown. Remove, frost immediately while hot. Melt reserved chips in
- microwave and drizzle on iced cheese cake.
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tbsp. warm milk
- Mix together. Frost baked cheese cake. Refrigerate when cool.
- Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- 3 sq. Baker's semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/4 c. water
- 8 oz. Philadelphia light cream cheese
- 1/2 c. raspberry fruit spread (light or low calorie)
- 3 1/4 c. (8 oz.) Cool Whip light topping, thawed
- 2 tbsp. water
- Fresh raspberries
- Microwave chocolate with water at high for 1 to 1 1/2 mins or heat on
- range top on low, stirring constantly until almost melted; remove and
- stir until completely melted. (Mixture will be thick.) Beat chocolate,
- cream cheese and 1/4 cup fruit spread. Immediately stir in 2 1/2 cups
- whipped topping until smooth. Spread in 8 or 9 inch pie plate or
- springform pan. Freeze 3 to 4 hrs. Remove from freezer; let stand 15
- mins. Briefly heat and stir remaining fruit spread and water until well
- blended. Garnish with fruit spread sauce, a dollop of whip cream and
- fresh raspberries. Store leftover cheesecake in freezer.
Thanks To Gwen -Sugarsyl
When we are grateful for the good we already have, we attract more good into our life. On the other hand, when we are ungrateful, we tend to shut ourselves off from the good we might otherwise experience. ~Sylvia