Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Farmers' Market Recipes by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Department of Agricultural Resources, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Cook Time: About 30 minutes
- ½ cup onion (½ medium), chopped
- ½ clove garlic, minced or a dash of garlic powder
- ½ cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or olive oil
- 1 pound zucchini, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ⅛ cup chopped parsley (optional)
- ⅛ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In pan, cook onion, garlic, and green pepper in oil until soft.
- Add zucchini, tomatoes, salt, and pepper.
- Cover, and cook over medium heat until zucchini is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Serve topped with Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley if desired.