Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Smyth Estate in Plano, Texas in 1990.
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 medium white onion chopped
- ½ medium green pepper chopped
- ½ cup celery chopped
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 2 cans chunky tuna
- 2 cups whole kernel corn
- 2 cups rice prepared
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Melt margarine in skillet and lightly fry onion, pepper and celery until tender crisp.
- Add flour and blend in.
- Add remaining ingredients and heat through then serve over rice and top with cheese.