Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2½ cups long-grain white rice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Onion, peeled
- 1 branch parsley
- 1 branch thyme
- 1 carrot, peeled
- Soak the rice in cold water for 15 minutes and drain.
- In a large saucepan, bring 6 cups of water to a boil. Add salt, Onion, parsley, thyme, and carrot. Add the rice and simmer over medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Remove the Onion, parsley, thyme, and carrot. Drain the rice in a colander. Rinse under cold running water. Drain again and turn into saucepan.
- Simmer over low heat for 5 minutes until the rice grains are completely dry.