- Combine all ingredients, except cooking spray and Creole sauce, stirring until well combined.
- Shape into a loaf, and place in a 8 ½ x 4 ½ x 3 loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Invert meat loaf onto serving platter, and pour creole sauce over top.
- Cut meat loaf into 6 slices to serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.