Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Marlin Estate in Caddo Mills, Texas in 1995.
- 20 green olives pimento stuffed
- 1 cup roast beef finely shredded
- 2 cans beef broth
- 2 packets unflavored gelatin
- 5 green onions minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley minced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon tabasco sauce
- Slice olives and arrange in bottom of 6 cup mold then carefully sprinkle beef over olives.
- In large bowl mix gelatin and ½ cup of the beef broth.
- Heat remaining broth to boiling then add to gelatin mixture and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Chill just until mixture is consistency of unbeaten egg whites then pour over olives and meat in mold.
- Chill until firm then unmold to serve.