This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Marlin Estate in Caddo Mills, Texas in 1995.
- 20 green olives pimento stuffed
- 1 cup roast beef finely shredded
- 2 cans beef broth
- 2 packets unflavored gelatin
- 5 green onions minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley minced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon tabasco sauce
- Slice olives and arrange in bottom of 6 cup mold then carefully sprinkle beef over olives.
- In large bowl mix gelatin and ½ cup of the beef broth.
- Heat remaining broth to boiling then add to gelatin mixture and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Chill just until mixture is consistency of unbeaten egg whites then pour over olives and meat in mold.
- Chill until firm then unmold to serve.