Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2-3 lb. *1 qt. boiling water
- 2 Tbs. vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1/4 c. celery leaves
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 4 Tbs. tomato sauce
- 4 whole cloves
- 3 onions, sliced
- 1 tsp. salt
- Clean and wash whole thoroughly. Lay sliced in wire basket.
- Heat water, vegetables, and seasoning to boiling point, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add carefully, and simmer another 10–20 minutes, according to thickness of .
- is done when it can be pulled from bone.
- Place on hot platter and garnish as desired. Serve with sauce.