Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 large avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice (I like mine on the tart side)
- 2-3 Tbsp Sugar
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree.
- Serve in a stemmed glass; it looks beautiful and will impress your guests no end.
- You can also use a fork and mash the fruit with the lime juice, then add Sugar to taste and serve it in little bowls.
- Decorate with a little sprig of mint.