Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cream of shrimp and cheese. May be used for canapés, finger sandwiches, or dip.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Makes about 1 quart
- 1 pkg. cream cheese (8 oz)
- 2 cups cleaned cooked shrimp
- 1 tsp grated onion
- 2 drops Worcestershire
- 3 drops hot sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup whipping cream
- Put all ingredients except whipping cream in blender container and blend 30 seconds.
- Pour blended contents into a bowl.
- Whip cream and fold into shrimp mixture.
- Check salt. Add more if needed.