Cream of shrimp and cheese. May be used for canapés, finger sandwiches, or dip.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Makes about 1 quart
- 1 pkg. cream cheese (8 oz)
- 2 cups cleaned cooked shrimp
- 1 tsp grated onion
- 2 drops Worcestershire
- 3 drops hot sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup whipping cream
- Put all ingredients except whipping cream in blender container and blend 30 seconds.
- Pour blended contents into a bowl.
- Whip cream and fold into shrimp mixture.
- Check salt. Add more if needed.