Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 can of evaporated milk
- 1 can of condensed milk, sweetened
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup water
COOL Directions Edit
- Mix condensed milk, evaporated milk, 1/2 cup of Sugar, vanilla, and eggs and set aside.
- In a saucepan dissolve the remaining cup Sugar in water over a low heat until it becomes syrupy and tan in color.
- Pour the caramel in a glass baking dish and pour the milk mixture on top.
- Take a slightly larger glass dish and fill halfway with water.
- Place the dish with the milk mixture inside the larger dish and cover with foil.
- Cook until custard is completely cooked (30–45 minutes).
- Cool and chill.