Makes 8 to 10 servings.
- 2 packs (4 serving size) sugar-free cranberry jello, divided
- 2 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 can (1 lb) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- Place 1 package gelatin in large bowl and stir in 1 cup boiling water until gelatin is dissolved.
- Add cranberry juice.
- Cool about 15 minutes, then add cranberry sauce.
- Pour mixture into a 13x9x2-inch baking dish and let set until firm in the refrigerator.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining package of gelatin and remaining 1 cup boiling water; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Let cool about 15 minutes, then add sour cream and walnuts.
- When first layer is firm, spread second layer on top and refrigerate until set, at least 1 hour.
- Cut into squares before serving.