Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- Serves 4 to 5
- ½ cup frozen chopped onions
- 1 can cream of mushroom or cream of celery soup
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, cubed (3 oz)
- 3 to 4 cups frozen Southern-style hash browns or potatoes (O'Brien, Ore Ida)
- ⅓ cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease a 1 quart casserole dish.
- In 1 quart pan, over medium heat, cook frozen onion until tender.
- Stir in soup and cream cheese cubes.
- Cook, stirring constantly until smooth and hot.
- In casserole, alternately layer frozen potatoes and hot cream sauce, ending with a sauce layer.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and potatoes are tender.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.