Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Creamy Vinaigrette from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource
- Serves: 12
- ⅔ cup plain low fat yogurt
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard (Dijon works well)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 large of two small cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill weed
- Put all ingredients into a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
- Shake jar to blend ingredients.
- Store in the refrigerator between uses.