Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: The New American Heart Association Cookbook
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Servings: 8
- ¼ cup non-fat or low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp sugar 
- 1 tsp acceptable vegetable oil
- ½ tsp coarsely ground pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 cups sliced carrots (2 large)
- 1½ cups fresh green beans, trimmed, cut into 1½-inch pieces
- 1¼ cups fresh medium mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 2 medium tomatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced green onions (green part only)
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Steam carrots and green beans for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
- Remove from heat and plunge into bowl of ice water to stop cooking.
- Drain, pat dry with paper towels, and put in a shallow glass bowl.
- Add mushrooms, tomatoes, and green onions.
- Pour dressing over all and toss gently.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
Nutritional information Edit
- 46 Calories | 2g Protein | 1g Fat | 8g Carbs
- Exchanges: ½ starch/bread
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found