Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Tinsley Estate in Venus, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ pound bag tater tots
- ½ cup milk
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 3 ounce package cream cheese
- 8 ounce package shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 small white onion diced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat soup, milk and cream cheese until smooth.
- Butter and baking dish and put potatoes and onions on bottom.
- Pour soup mixture over top and cover with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour then sprinkle cheese on top and bake another 15 minutes.