This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Irwin Estate in Jacksonville, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cans whole kernel corn
- 1 cup Swiss cheese grated
- 1 egg white
- 5 ounces evaporated milk
- ½ teaspoon granulated onion
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ tablespoons flour
- ¼ cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Combine first 7 ingredients.
- Combine crumbs and melted butter then sprinkle with paprika.
- Combine corn mixture with flour mixture and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.