Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Irwin Estate in Jacksonville, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cans whole kernel corn
- 1 cup Swiss cheese grated
- 1 egg white
- 5 ounces evaporated milk
- ½ teaspoon granulated onion
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ tablespoons flour
- ¼ cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Combine first 7 ingredients.
- Combine crumbs and melted butter then sprinkle with paprika.
- Combine corn mixture with flour mixture and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.