Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 5 cups.
- 1 (12 ounce) box Mori-Nu silken tofu (extra firm Lite)
- ½ cup chilled orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1½ pounds whole frozen strawberries, partially thawed
- Place tofu in blender or food processor. Gradually add orange juice and vanilla extract, pulsing until smooth.
- Add Sugar and a few berries and blend.
- Add and process remaining berries, stopping occasionally to push mixture toward blades. Process until very smooth.
- Serve immediately as a milkshake, breakfast drink or soft, custard-like dessert.