Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lbs acorn or butternut squash, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 tart apples, peeled, cored and finely chopped
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 medium leeks, rinsed well and sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 cup vegetable broth
- 1½ cup frozen corn kernels
- 6 tbsp heavy cream
- ¼ tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 4 scallions, finely minced, for garnish
- Over medium heat, sauté the squash and apples in the butter for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add leeks and garlic and saute another 5 minutes.
- Add the broth and corn and simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in the cream and nutmeg and heat just until warmed through.
- Sprinkle with the minced scallions.
Nutritional information Edit
- 300 calories
- 7g pro
- 39g carb
- 15g fat (42%)