Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Wright Estate in Seagoville, Texas in 2000.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups chopped cooked spinach
- 2 teaspoons finely minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 hard cooked egg sliced
- Heat spinach in saucepan then add onion, salt, nutmeg, cream and butter.
- Mix well and heat through then spoon onto serving dish and top with hard-cooked egg slices.