Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Creamy Spiced Tea
Servings: Makes 2 Quarts
Serving Size: Not Available
Nutrition: Not Available
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 0
Total Time: 0
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Instant Tea
- 1 Teaspoon Finely Grated orange peel
- 1 Teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground nutmeg
- 1 (14-Ounce) Can Eagle Brand? sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 6 1/3 Cups water
In Large Saucepan, Combine Tea, orange peel And Spices. Add Eagle Brand?;Mix Well.
Over Medium Heat, Slowly Stir in water. Heat Thoroughly But do Not Boil.Store Leftovers in Refrigerator.
Notes: Tips: May be Stored in Refrigerator up to 5 Days. Mix Well And ReheatBefore Serving.
Jenn b Aka Mom2sam And Tiny
Http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/1recipes_Galore2007-SmallapplianceHttp://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/1recipes_Galore2007-DrinksCheck Them Out