Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 16 servings ½ cup servings
- 1 x 15¼-ounce can pineapple chunks
- 1 x 3-ounce package lemon flavor gelatin
- 1 cup ginger ale
- 1½ cups cooked rice
- ¾ cup chopped pecans or other nuts
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- Drain pineapple. Set aside.
- Add water to juice to make ¾ cup. Heat to boiling.
- Add gelatin; stir to dissolve.
- Stir in ginger ale.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Add chunks of maraschino cherry, if desired.
- Beat gelatin mixture until frothy.
- Add pineapple, rice and nuts.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Alternate layers of pudding and cookie crumbs in parfait glasses, making 3 layers of pudding and 2 of crumbs.
- Or spoon pudding into dessert dishes and top with crumbs.
- Return to refrigerator to set.
- Garnish with extra whipped cream and pineapple.