Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 8 servings
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 x 3-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons Grand Marnier or other orange flavored liqueur
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 vanilla wafers
- ¼ cup sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup sliced nectarine
- ¼ cup sliced kiwi fruit
- Combine rice, half and half, cream cheese, sugar and butter in 3-quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Gradually stir ½ cup hot pudding mixture into eggs; return egg mixture to saucepan, stirring constantly.
- Continue cooking 1 to 2 minutes, until thickened.
- Do not boil.
- Stir in Grand Marnier and vanilla; cool.
- Place one wafer into each custard cup.
- Fill each cup with ½ cup pudding mixture; top with sliced fruit.
- Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours before servings.