Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 2 cups cooked rice
- ⅓ cup seedless raisins
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2½ cups milk, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine rice, raisins, salt and 2¼ cups milk in 2- to 3-quart saucepan over medium heat 25 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add butter to hot pudding.
- Alternate layers of pudding and cookie crumbs in parfait glasses, making 3 layers of pudding and 2 of crumbs.
- Or spoon pudding into dessert dishes and top with crumbs.
- Return to refrigerator to set.
- Garnish with extra whipped cream and pineapple.