Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased Bowers Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1994. Dated 1971.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- 1 pound fresh raspberries
- 4 teaspoons corn flour
- 1¼ cup light whipping cream
- ⅓ cup icing sugar
- 3 tablespoons raspberry liqueur
- Rub raspberries through a sieve and discard seeds.
- Reserve puree.
- In a saucepan, blend the corn flour smoothly with a little of the cream.
- Stir in the remainder and add sugar and raspberry puree.
- Cook over a gentle heat until smooth and thickened.
- Stir in the raspberry liqueur then pour into fondue pot and serve with fruit or cake.