Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipes for Better Nutrition During Cancer Treatment by the National Cancer Institute, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
This light potato salad is mildly seasoned for the sensitive palate.
- Cook Time: About 10 minutes
- Serves: 4
- ⅓ cup plain low-fat yogurt
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp finely minced or scraped onion
- 1 sprig of parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped celery or green pepper (optional)
- 2 potatoes, boiled and diced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- salt to taste
- Blend yogurt, mayonnaise, onion, parsley, celery, and pepper.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours.