Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 2½ cups.
- ¼ cup minced ginger
- 2 cups diced peeled pear
- ½ cup apple juice
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup brown rice syrup
- ¼ cup walnut oil or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- Place the minced ginger in your hand, firmly squeeze it over a small bowl to catch all of the juices of the ginger, it should yield at least 2 tablespoons of juice, and then discard the minced ginger (or use it in another dish).
- Transfer the ginger juice to a blender or food processor, add the remaining ingredients, and process for 1 to 2 minutes or until very smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the vinaigrette to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.
- Use the vinaigrette on salads, mixed grains, or in place of soy mayonnaise in recipes.