- 1 8 oz pkg. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 oz. frozen dessert topping
- ¾ cup fudge ice cream topping, divided
- ¾ cup chopped peanuts
- 1 chocolate-flavored crumb pie crust
- Beat cream cheese and peanut butter until combined.
- Add sugar, milk, and vanilla. Beat until combined. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon half of cream cheese mixture into pie shell.
- Spread with ½ cup fudge topping; spoon remaining cream cheese mixture into crust.
- Cover and chill at least 6 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving. Drizzle with ¼ cup chocolate topping and sprinkle with chopped peanuts.