Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 8 oz pkg. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 oz frozen dessert topping
- ¾ cup fudge ice cream topping (divided)
- ¾ cup chopped peanuts
- 1 chocolate flavored crumb pie crust
- Beat cream cheese and peanut butter until combined.
- Add sugar, milk, and vanilla. Beat until combined. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon half of cream cheese mixture into pie shell. Spread with ½ cup fudge topping. Spoon remaining cream cheese mixture into crust.
- Cover and chill at least 6 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving. Drizzle with ¼ cup chocolate topping and sprinkle with chopped peanuts.