Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Servings: 16
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter, reduced-calorie
- 2 packages gelatin
- 1 package Kool-Aid mix, lemonade, sugar-free
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 quart ice milk
- 2 cups fresh peaches, sliced
- Melt butter over low heat.
- Add graham cracker crumbs.
- Mix well.
- Press mixture on bottom and sides of 9 x 13-inch pan that has been sprayed with vegetable spray.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add lemonade mix to gelatin and water.
- Fold in ice milk.
- Add peaches.
- Pour over graham cracker crust.
- Chill 4 hours or overnight.