Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings.
- 1½ cups (uncooked) corkscrew macaroni
- ½ cup plain low fat yogurt
- ⅓ cup reduced calorie creamy Italian salad dressing
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small clove garlic, minced (optional)
- 2 cups mixed shredded cabbage and carrots
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- lettuce leaves (optional)
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Drain, rinse under cold running water.
- Drain well.
- In a small bowl stir together yogurt, salad dressing, Parmesan cheese and garlic.
- In a large bowl toss together macaroni salad dressing mixture, cabbage and carrots, cucumber and tomato.
- Cover; quick chill in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Serve atop lettuce if desired.
Nutrition information Edit
Per serving: 131 cal., 3 g Fat, 2 mg Chol., 155 mg Sodium