Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings.
- 1½ cups (uncooked) corkscrew macaroni
- ½ cup plain low fat yogurt
- ⅓ cup reduced calorie creamy Italian salad dressing
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small clove garlic, minced (optional)
- 2 cups mixed shredded cabbage and carrots
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- lettuce leaves (optional)
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Drain, rinse under cold running water.
- Drain well.
- In a small bowl stir together yogurt, salad dressing, Parmesan cheese and garlic.
- In a large bowl toss together macaroni salad dressing mixture, cabbage and carrots, cucumber and tomato.
- Cover; quick chill in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Serve atop lettuce if desired.
Nutrition information Edit
Per serving: 131 cal., 3 g Fat, 2 mg Chol., 155 mg Sodium