Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Tinsley Estate in Venus, Texas in 1987.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 ounces dry noodles
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1½ cups sour cream
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups cottage cheese
- 4 green onions minced
- 2 celery stalks finely chopped and sautéed in butter
- ½ teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook noodles in boiling water until just tender.
- Drain and toss with vegetable oil.
- Sauté celery.
- Combine sour cream and flour in a large bowl mixing well.
- Stir in cottage cheese, celery, green onions and spices of your choice.
- Fold noodles into mixture until well combined.
- Lightly spray the inside of a 2-quart casserole dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Pour in noodle mixture then sprinkle top with cheese and cook at 350°F for 35 minutes.
- Uncover and allow to cook 5 minutes longer.
- Remove from heat and let sit until bubbling subsides.