- Stir together cocoa and icing sugar in large bowl till well blended.
- There should be no lumps.
- Melt butter over medium heat.
- Add coffee and beat with an electric beater till smooth.
- Fold in pecans.
- Turn into wax paper lined loaf pan.
- Smooth top with knife dipped in warm water.
- Refrigerate till set.
- When set, turn and cut into squares.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.