Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Combine ½ cup sugar, cornstarch, pumpkin pie spice, corn syrup vanilla and mangos.
- Mix well.
- Combine 2 tbsp mango nectar, ⅓ cup sugar, lemon juice and eggs.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture thickens and boils, stirring constantly.
- Boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Beat sour cream and cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually beat in hot egg mixture.
- Spoon mango mixture into prepared bottom pie crust.
- Dot with butter.
- Spoon egg mixture evenly over filling.
- Cover with 2nd crust.
- Bake at 425°F for 10 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350°F and bake 35 – 40 minutes more.